The First Commonwealth new Financial Centers design is centered on creating opportunities for the members and the community to enhance their lives through financial literacy and 24-hour banking hour ease and convenience. Our new centers feature a modern interior, convenient drive-up ITM with extended hours and dedicated space for you to receive our free financial wellness education. Our new, innovative model includes numerous new features and new technologies to enhance your member experience and make it more convenient for you to do business with us.
We're excited to offer extended hours with our new ITMs (Interactive Transactions Machines) with live Video Associates to assist you. ITMs will be installed in Financial Center lobbies and drive-up lanes and will connect you with a Member Experience Associate by video to help you with more complex transactions when you need it. You can transfer funds, make loan payments and more.
Thanks to video conferencing, members can now experience "walk in" appointments at our Financial Centers with small business, mortgage, retirement and investment advisors. It's no longer necessary for you to travel to our headquarters to meet with these specialists.
You’ll enjoy the convenience of online appointment scheduling – accessible from any computer or mobile device or in a financial center – so that you can schedule a face-to-face appointment with an expert at a date, time and location of your choosing. All of our Associates are Certified Financial Wellness Coaches, so you know you'll be in good hands.
Manage your finances, meet one-on-one with an expert, browse our resouorces, and spend some time planning your future in our Financial Wellness Center. While you're there, be sure to treat yourself to a warm cup of coffee on us.
Watch the video below to see what our new, social banking model looks like.
We’re thrilled to be expanding and opening new locations!
- Bethlehem Financial Center opened in July 2017 at the corner of Center Street/Route 512 and Crawford Drive, by the Weis Market and Subway strip mall.
- Northwood Financial Center opened in September 2017 in Palmer Township at 3515 Nazareth Road, in the shopping plaza next to Sheetz on Route 248.
- Lehighton Financial Center opened in May 2018 to the Carbon Plaza Mall on Route 443 in Mahoning Township, Carbon County.
- Emmaus Financial Center (expected Spring 2019) at 1080 Chestnut Street (the former Wendy's).
- Whitehall Financial Center (expected late 2019) at 2752 MacArthuer Road (the former McDonald's in front of Lowe's).
- Trexlertown Financial Center (expected first half 2020) at 6126 Hamilton Blvd. adjacent to our New Headquarters, and will encompass our Investment Services divsion.
Our Financial Center expansion strategy will continue in 2019 and beyond, our objective is to offer you more Financial Centers in convenient locations that you already frequent, and have our friendly staff equipped with more skills and resources to help you achieve your financial goals. Whether you need to start a savings account, apply for your first credit card, save for retirement, buy your first home, start saving for college, create a personal budget, analyze your investment portfolio or grow your business, we’re here to give you the resources and tools to help you make the best decision for YOU. We can't wait to help you belong, grow and THRIVE!