Becoming a member of First Commonwealth is easy!
Now Accepting the Matrícula Consular Card for proof of identification.
You can join First Commonwealth if you:
- Live, work, worship, or attend school in one of our designated service areas, including parts of:
- Lehigh County, PA
- Easton and Northampton County, PA
- Warren County, NJ
- Maxatawny Township, Berks County, PA
- Lehighton Borough, Carbon County, PA
- Are employed by one of our participating Employer Partner or are an immediate family* member of an Employer Partner.
- Are an immediate family member* of a current member.
- Belong to or join the American Consumer Council. If you are a consumer who lives in Pennsylvania or New Jersey, you may be eligible for credit union membership through the ACC. Ask for details.
All we require is an initial $5 deposit into a savings account to establish your membership.
* Immediate family members include spouse, child, sibling, parent, grandparent, grandchild, stepparent, stepchild, step-sibling, foster or adoptive relationships. In addition, persons living in the same residence of an existing member, maintaining a single economic unit, are also eligible.