When you have major expenses, such as home improvements or medical bills, a home equity line of credit from First Commonwealth can help. We offer flexible lines with low introductory rates and no application fees. Not to mention, our online home equity line of credit application makes the whole process easy and hassle-free. Just visit one of our convenient branches for more information or to apply.
Advantages of a Home Equity Line of Credit
- A great way to finance large expenses
- Borrow as little or as much as you need, when you need it.
- Easy access: Take advances on our line of credit using HomeLink online banking, by writing a check or over the counter at any of our branches.
- Lower interest rates than a Credit Card or Personal, Unsecured Loan
- Distinct tax advantages, including deductible interest (please consult your tax advisor)
A fixed rate for the first year, variable thereafter.
- Minimum Payments are 1.1% of the outstanding balance
- You can borrow up to 85% of your home's equity
- Maximum term of 15 years
- No Processing Fee!