Have multiple forms of payment, including currency and cards, and keep them in different locations so if one gets lost or stolen, you’ll still have money on you.
As you’re out and about, only carry the cash you need. Keep the rest in a safe place (such as a locked safe in your hotel).
Notify us ahead of time if you plan to use your First Commonwealth credit or debit cards while traveling. Doing so will prevent your out-of-area transactions from being flagged as suspicious or fraudulent activity.
What's Our Number 1 Tip for Your Travels?
Pay for them with our new Empower Visa® Signature Credit Card!
- 5% cashback on every purchase
- No foreign transaction fees
- Travel and emergency assistance
- Lost luggage reimbursement
- Trip cancellation/interruption protection
- Baggage and trip delay protection
- Travel accident insurance
- And so much more