Ensuring your account security is a top priority for us. Working together, we can help keep you and your account information safer. You can do your part by keeping in mind the following safeguards:
1. CHECK your monthly statements to ensure they match your recollection and your other records. Please notify us immediately about any discrepancies.
2. SET UP online banking so you can easily monitor your account and be alert to a discrepancy more quickly.
3. NEVER give out account numbers or other personal financial information unless you can validate the authenticity of the requestor.
4. UPDATE your contact information if it is not current, including all phone numbers and your email address. It is vital that we are able to reach you to validate suspicious transactions.
5. ALWAYS shred personal and financial information before discarding it.
6. REVIEW your credit report every year. You’re entitled to a free credit report annually. Simply contact one of the three main credit-reporting bureaus directly or visit www.annualcreditreport.com.
Protecting Yourself from Identity Theft
Learn how to protect yourself and what to do if your identity has been stolen.
We will help you understand terms like Phishing, Pharming, Spamming and Spoofing and how to become more aware of the potential dangers associated with identity theft.