HomeLink Online Banking
Our free online banking service enables you to perform transactions on your credit union accounts with just a click of the mouse. Anytime and anywhere you can access the Internet you can:
- Transfer funds between your accounts
- Make loan payments
- Review or print account histories
- View and print digital check images
- Sign up for and view e-Statements
- Sign up to receive e-Lerts, account alerts via email or text
- Order checks
- Stop payment on a check
- Open additional savings accounts or certificates online
- Download history to Quicken and QuickBooks Pro financial software
- Email the credit union your questions and get answers fast!
A personal computer with Internet access and the latest version of Microsoft Internet Explorer, FireFox, Google Chrome or Safari are required to access HomeLink. Once enrolled, you must log in to HomeLink at least once every six months in order to maintain access.
To protect your financial information and maintain your PC's security, we strongly recommend that members follow Microsoft's advice to turn on automatic updates. To turn on automatic updates, click the "check for updates" button on the Windows Update portion of your Control Panel.
The following are supported browsers – current and prior major releases:
Microsoft Internet Explorer – IE (10):
Safari – Apple/Mac Users only