2020 was an unprecedented year – of both challenge and opportunity. At First Commonwealth, we worked tirelessly to turn every challenge into opportunity by looking for ways to do better and give back more for our employees and the many individuals, families, businesses, non-profits, and communities we serve throughout the Lehigh Valley.
We will hold our 2021 Annual Meeting virtually on April 21, 2021 beginning promptly at 5:30 PM. We hope you can join us as we share the highlights of the past year and look ahead to a brighter future.
On behalf of our entire Executive Leadership Team, Board of Directors, Associate Board, and Supervisory Committee, THANK YOU for your membership, your loyalty, and choosing to be a part of our family.
First Commonwealth FCU Board of Directors
There are two ways that you can join the meeting:
1. Join by computer or tablet (Audio and Video)
2. Join by phone (Video Only)
MEETING NUMBER: 185 361 7186
MEETING PASSWORD: FCFCU2021
You'll be able to join the meeting 30 minutes prior to start. As this is just our second annual meeting with this format, we encourage all who are unfamiliar to join in advance and take some time to get comfortable with the WebEx platform. Here are some technical tips to get you started:
- WebEx is best supported using a Firefox or Chrome internet browser
- Please mute your audio. With a large group of participants, we want to ensure that we are limiting distractions and background noise as much as possible to ensure all can hear the presenter clearly. You can mute/unmute your audio by clicking on the first icon in the picture below:
- You’ll have the option to activate video if you’d like. (We miss our members smiling faces and would love to see everyone.) You can turn your video on/off by clicking on the second icon in the picture above.
If you need additional technical assistance during the Annual Meeting, please contact our IT Help Desk at 610.821.2400 ext. 6351 or by email at IT@firstcomcu.org
By joining the meeting early, you will also be able to connect with the First Commonwealth friends that you look forward to seeing each year at our annual meeting. Once you join the meeting, you’ll see a participant list and will be able to “chat” with meeting participants by typing a message.