eLerts can notify you when:
- Your savings balance is below a specified dollar amount
- A withdrawal is above a specified dollar amount
- The available credit limit is less than a specified dollar amount
- A loan payment is past due
- A loan balance due is above a specified dollar amount
- And more
To enroll for eLerts:
- Log in to Online Banking.
- Click on “Settings” and then “eLerts.”
- Choose the type of eLert you want to add (event, balance, security, etc.) and the way you want to receive the notification (email, text, etc.).
You can also update your contact settings by clicking on the e-Lert Contact Settings tab within the e-Lerts menu.